The ROM backup that you will obtain can be flashed any time using SP Flash Tool and your phone will be restored to the condition in which it was when you dumped the ROM. Since rooting is must before dumping ROM, if you flash it again you will still have root.
Please note that you need root permissions to perform the dumping procedure. So don’t try it if your phone is not rooted! Also make sure you have enough space on SD Card as this will store the backup to “backup_v2″ folder on SD card.
Steps to Backup ROM
- Download this file and extract. You will get a folder “gscript”. In that you will find another folder “bin“, and two files: “back_mt6575_a4_v2d.sh” and “GScriptLite.apk”
- Open GSript Lite.
- Go to options and select “Add script”
- Tick on “Needs SU”..and Press “Load file”
- Select Your Scrtipt file and press “add”.
- Then You will see your script file at bottom just tap on it.
- Process of Back up will start Do not press any key until the progress ends.
Now Your backup is completed and should be saved to /mnt/sdcard2/backup_v2.
This Backup can be restored by two methods
1. CWM recovery
2. SP flashtools.
How to Restore VIA CWM Recovery.
CWM recovery for Micromax A68 and Qmobile noir A6 is already posted by me. Download it from this link
- Turn off your phone and start it in recovery mode by pressing volume UP + volume down + power button.
- Choose wipe data/factory reset
- Go to advanced -> wipe dalvik cache.
- Go back again. -> mounts and storage -> format /system
- Go back to main menu -> backup and restore -> advanced restore -> restore /system. Choose the folder “BDRS-2013-xx-xx”
- Select system image and Confirm it.
Restart the phone. You should have a working and stable Phone
For Hard Bricked Phones
- USB data cable
- MediaTek USB VCOM drivers
- SP Flash Tool Download ( Latest version SP_Flash_Tool_v3.1224.01)
First of all, make sure that you have MediaTek DA USB VCOM drivers installed.
Flashing only part of the ROM
In case you want to flash just one part of the ROM, that is also possible. In the shown example, only recovery image will be flashed.
Deselect all parts except the one(s) you want to flash and then press F9 (or hit Download button).
- The tool will immediately show a warning because not all parts are selected, but you should continue anyway. Safely press Yes to continue.
- The download of the chosen partition image will start and after the yellow bar is complete, the popup with the green circle should appear.
Please note that, even though it isn’t mandatory to select it on the list of images to flash,
preloader file must be present in the same folder as the other partition(s) that you want to flash, or else phone will not be able to enter into download mode
Attention: Please follow the instructions carefully. I will not take any responsibility on whatever may happen with your phone.
Very important warning: Always make sure that you trust the sources of the ROM you download and know that it is meant for your phone.
After flashing a wrong preloader, your phone will be completely dead (can’t be powered on, it will not charge and won’t be detected anymore by the computer) and there is no way to recover it.
Here are the files from Qmobile Noir A6 :
Downlod Dump Files :
Random Access Memory (RAM) is temporary data storage that the CPU uses during calculations. The more RAM a device has, the more calculated results the CPU can store – which means less time the CPU has to do the same thing over and over again. In other words, the CPU can check RAM to see if it has already made a particular calculation in the recent past. If it has, it can use the pre-computed results instead of wasting processing time recomputing the same calculation. In short, more RAM means a more efficient (and faster) device.
What is SWAP
Swap is, in short, virtual RAM. With swap, a small portion of the hard drive is set aside and used like RAM. The computer will attempt to keep as much information as possible in RAM until the RAM is full. At that point, the computer will begin moving inactive blocks of memory (called pages) to the hard disk, freeing up RAM for active processes. If one of the pages on the hard disk needs to be accessed again, it will be moved back into RAM, and a different inactive page in RAM will be moved onto the hard disk (‘swapped’). The trade off is disks and SD cards are considerably slower than physical RAM, so when something needs to be swapped, there is a noticeable performance hit.
Unlike traditional swap, Android’s Memory Manager kills inactive processes to free up memory. Android signals to the process, then the process will usually write out a small bit of specific information about its state (for example, Google Maps may write out the map view coordinates; Browser might write the URL of the page being viewed) and then the process exits. When you next access that application, it is restarted: the application is loaded from storage, and retrieves the state information that it saved when it last closed. In some applications, this makes it seem as if the application never closed at all. This is not much different from traditional swap, except that Android apps are specially programed to write out very specific information, making Android’s Memory Manager more efficient that swap.
(2) Reboot and change permission of
Direct inject folder(root>data>direct inject) to rwxrwxrwx from es file explorer
Also do same for init.d and it scripts(98swap_cache_v256 & 300)
Reboot and enjoy now u have 556 mb swap
Check with terminal emulator
Type free -m hit enter..
(Unzip downloaded folder it contains all scripts)
(1) In settings make default write disk ur SD card
(2) swap and init.d supported kernel e.g. andiroxu kernel,bindassboast
For thunderzap make it init.d supportive from any method( Google it)
Course Outline :
1- Investigation Chapter of Criminal Procedure Code
2- Basic knowledge of “Qanun-e-Shahdat Order”
3- Basic Knowledge of Pakistan Penal Code
4- Basic Knowledge of Narcotics Substances Act,1997
5- Effects of illegal / drug money on economy of country
6- Potential hazards of drugs for general public
7- International ramification of drugs smuggling from Pakistan
8- Major drug Producing & consumption countries of the world
9- Types of drugs and international trafficking routes
Cover all above mention outlines of the syllabus in comprehensive and short way for prepare the test in short time