1. Make sure that you have installed ADB drivers in your PC before starting.
2. Charge your Phoneto Atleast 75% or more before you begin to prevent unwanted shutdowns during the procedure.
3. Back up Your Contacts,Messages if you want.
4. Download This APK
1. Connect your phone to your PC and copy the Framaroot-1.8.0.apk file you downloaded above to your device’s SD card.
2. Use a file manager app (Astro or ES File Explorer, for example), navigate to the location of Framaroot-1.8.0.apk, and install the application. Make sure you have enabled installation of apps from unknown sources by going to Settings > Security and ticking the Unknown sources checkbox.
3. Go to your app drawer and open up the Framaroot app.
4. Select Install SuperSU from the drop-down menu and tap on Boromir.
5. Wait for the success popup.
6. Reboot your device.
You phone is now rooted.
Let’s Install CWM Recovery
Check This Post For CWM Recovery