Hi to all!
Check for new kernel for Qmobile A10 and Micromax A110 and same spec devices (MT6577).
Not a long description here.
1. smartassv2, ondemandx, pegasuq, sakuractive, hotplug, interactive, conservative, hybrid, ondemand, powersave, performance CPU governors added.
2. noop, deadline, cfq, sio, bfq, fiops, row, vr, zen I/O scheduler added.
3. Changed LMK values for internal task manager means more free memory.
4. Changed to sakuractive and sio as default CPU governor and I/O scheduler (4.2.x).
5. Changed to sakuractive and sio as default CPU governor and I/O scheduler (4.1.x).
6. NTFS OTG support added (NEW).
7. init.d support added.
8. Battery saver and performance MODs added.
9. Compressed with lmza means less size means more performance and less time to boot and more battery juice.
10. Compiled with linaro’s latest toolchain.
11. lzo compression enabled.
12. Network/WiFi speed and connectivity improved.
13. Readahead set to 512 KB.
14. All cores working on loaded with heavy process (hotplugging).
15. vfs reduced to 10 means more battery saving.
16. Camera capture quality improved.
17. Improved Multitasking.
18. Dynamic cache included (Thanks to faux123).
19. Optimized and dynamic lowmemorykiller (Christopher83).
20. Upstream to 3.4.74. For Changelog visit here https://lkml.org/lkml/2013/12/10/98
21. Fixed conservative CPU Frequency Governor for Performance and battery.
22. Uncapped FPS to 60.
23. Improved RAM Consumption by various components.
24. Logger size decreased for more free RAM.
25. Fixed deadline I/O scheduler for improved read and writes.
26. Fixed Derps in Network files.
27. Improved CIFS for faster access.
28. Fixed ondemand CPU governor for more battery saving.
29. Special Performance Optimizations done for more buttery feel.
30. App installating smoothly.
31. Tweaked row I/O scheduler.
32. Tweaked Android logger.
33. Tweaked OOM.
35. Tweaked Pegasusq for more performance.
36. Tweaked conservativex for more battery.
37. Battery MOD included for the best battery backup ever.
38. More intelligent screen on/off dirty cache cleaning.
39. Improved kernel process management.
40. Main focus for getting more free RAM.
tri_zet for all help and support.
Bruno Martins for repacker scripts.
faux123 for dynamic cache.
khan_frd2002 for making aware of sources.
==vj== for support
I am not responsible for any kind of mess you do with your device after flashing this kernel and don’t complain any, if done.
My Kernel sources: