1. Make sure that you have installed ADB drivers in your PC before starting.
2. Charge your Phoneto Atleast 75% or more before you begin to prevent unwanted shutdowns during the procedure.
3. Back up Your Contacts,Messages if you want.
1. Mobileuncle MTK Tools
2. Z4_CWM__Recovery.img Download
1. Connect your device to your PC and copy Z4_CWM__Recovery.img to your device’s SD card (do not put it into any subfolders, just copy and paste it into the main folder). Also, make sure there are no other .img files in this location and if there are any, delete them.
2. Open up the newly installed Mobileuncle MTK Tools app from your app drawer. Give root access when prompted.
3. Tap on Recovery and you should be provided with a list of .img files on your SD card.
4. Tap on Z4_CWM__Recovery.img to begin the flashing process.
5. Once flashed, reboot your device.
Your Qmobile Noir can now make/restore backups, flash unauthorized zip files and do much more than before!